Your CPAR technology committee is currently working on how-to instructions. Such as…
- Lockbox – Sentri-lock need to know information!
- Like and Follow the CPAR Facebook page:
- The Clovis Portales Association of REALTORS Facebook Page is a public page that features postings from the www.CPAR-NM.com web site, upcoming events as well as links from RANM and NAR are that may be posted from time to time. We encourage all CPAR members to like the page. In addition “following” will allow you to see notifications in your feed.
- Joining the Members only Facebook Group:
This is a PRIVATE group created to share information, listings, broker bonuses, commiserate, and any other realtor activity. One of the goals of this group is to help cut down on excess emails that are sent out to the board. This group can only be seen by REALTORS, so please do not add anyone to the group that is not a licensed real estate professional and a member of CPAR.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask the Board of Directors or the Technology Committee.
1. Go to www.facebook.com2. Log in to your personal Facebook Profile3. Go to the search bar and type “CPAR Members Only”4. You’ll see a page like this:5. Click the blue box marked “+ Join Group”
6. Enjoy yourself
- Using the CPAR calendar:
- There is a calendar link on the menu found at the top of every page of this web site or https://cparnm.wordpress.com/calendar/
- When the page opens you can scroll down and find the google calendar.
- You can select weeks or months and use the blue arrows to shift between dates or choose the TODAY button.
- Click on the calendar topics / days to see what is happening that day.
- Scheduled events can be opened for more information such as agendas, links, contact information and documents.
- If you are interested in that event you can click “add to my calendar” and it will add it to your personal google calendar (may not compatible with all device/phone calendars)
- Events are updated as needed by the CPAR AE, CPAR president, members of the BOD, the technology committee or any committee chairman.
- Getting notifications from this site:
- Follow www.CPAR-NM.com:
- In the lower right hand corner there is a FOLLOW button.
- When you click on the arrow it will open a window
- Once you enter your email address and sign-up you will receive notifications from CPAR when new information is posted.
- You will also have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
- There is also a “follow” button in the sidebar menu on all but the home page.
- Follow www.CPAR-NM.com: